Administrative Assistant (Part Time)
Position Reports To: Deputy Director, Higher Expectations for Racine County
The purpose of the Administrative Assistant position is to provide general administrative support to the Higher Expectations team, to ensure that meetings and events are scheduled, reports and documents are prepared, and other administrative duties are completed.
Core Responsibilities & Outcomes
- Meeting Scheduling & Coordination for key Higher Expectations meetings
- Schedule meetings and arrange logistics (e.g., meeting locations, prep materials)
- Prepare and manage documents/materials for core meetings, including:
- Higher Expectations Staff meetings
- Higher Expectations Leadership Table Meetings
- Racine County Workforce Development Board Meetings (Employment Network)
- Other meetings as determined by Higher Expectations staff members
- Attend weekly Higher Expectations Staff Meetings; Take notes and document action commitments and send notes to the team within 48 hours;
- Serve as primary scheduler for the Executive Director of Higher Expectations
- Respond to meeting requests from outside the organization
- Initiate meeting requests as directed by the Executive Director
- Regularly review calendar and address scheduling conflicts
- Higher Expectations Reimbursements
- Collect and log reimbursement requests from the Higher Expectations team by the 25th of each month;
- Meet with and complete reimbursements for Executive Director by the 25th of each month.
- General Administrative Support
- Create and modify documents such as reports, Google Docs, PowerPoints, and letters using Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher, as identified by the Higher Expectations team.
- Support the data entry and regular maintenance of the Higher Expectations SalesForce database.
To Apply: Submit a Resume, Cover Letter, and salary requirements to Kristin Latus, Deputy Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the position you are applying for in the subject line. The deadline to apply is Friday, August 31st; applications submitted after this date will be considered on a rolling basis.